We had our ultrasound technician put the "results" in an envelope....
She signed & sealed so no one could cheat :)
We quickly just went next door to Starbucks (in an effort to open privately, but of course there are millions of people in Starbucks at all times :) to OPEN!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She was sucking her thumb during the ultrasound - SO cute.
The ultrasound appt was great, despite the part where the baby was laying on a major artery of mine & I felt like I was going to faint while laying on the table. Her anatomy looks great & she is measuring ahead of schedule!
Eric & I are thrilled :) and thank you ALL for your words of excitement and encouragement!
Here's week 18's picture:
Here she is:
XOXOXOX,
Megan, Eric, maddie & baby GIRL Parker!

So sweet - I can't believe she was sucking her thumb...I guess you will not need a paci. :) Now, that she is officially a SHE, you can start picking out a name and thinking about a nursery theme - the fun is just beginning! :)
ReplyDeleteMost importantly, I'm so happy that baby girl Parker is healthy! :)
Yay, a Baby Girl! How exciting. So happy for you two. Love you.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness!! congrats! even though i'm now having a baby boy, i think i'm still allowed to say that little girls are the absolute BEST and we are so happy for you guys! enjoy all the super fun shopping!! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete