Thursday, March 10, 2011

week 17

One week from today and we'll be (hopefully) finding out if this little baby is a boy or a girl!!! I cannot WAIT!
Any guesses or wagers :)?

Not much to report here. I had training for work in Durham all weekend, but did manage to squeeze time in to see my sister/feel Hailey kick (wow!), see my darling friend Mary, and see my Tarheels beat the TAR out of the Dookies. It was heavenly...especially since one of my co-workers, went to Duke & played Lacrosse, decided (obviously before the game) to play a little prank...
(I cannot believe I am even posting this....)
I DROVE with this all the way to my sister's house!!! didn't realize it until I got out of the car to lock it -- mortifying!!!
Needless to say it was even MORE fun that we won after this :) and the house was in 1 piece when I got home on Sunday with the TARHEEL Flag flying!! -- so win/win -- ha!

Off to babysit Mitch, our nephew, this weekend in Virginia....Looking forward to seeing Trevor & Megan too! Hopefully I'll remember my camera & will be able to showcase some photos.
Until then, the belly is growing like crazy & we are counting down the days to next Thursday!!
xoxo from us to you.
Megan
week 17

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Go Heels! I can't believe you drove with that on your car - I have to give credit to your co-worker though-I love that idea for a prank! :)

    Such a cute belly! You will be feeling your baby's movement soon!! I know you can't wait for that!

    Okay...so, bets on boy or girl???? I'm a little biased towards boys and I would really like Luke to have a guy friend to hang out with when we visit you guys, so I'm betting on a boy! I can't wait to read about the St. Patty's Day surprise!! Fun, fun!!

    Toddy

    ReplyDelete