I was truly pampered and got a prenatal massage on a rainy day....we saw the movie "Limitless" (anything with Bradley Cooper is ok by me!).....and I even managed to snag a Coach purse on clearance from the outlets!! Already sad it's over....here are some pics!
While we were there, I hit the milestone of 20 weeks! halfway there :) and cannot WAIT to meet her!
The belly has taken on a life of it's own, both in size & because I am feeling her move all the time. It's the best..
Oh yeah, and Maddie got a shiner @ camp while we were gone...I'm thinking she tried to boss around a yorkie? The details remain a mystery but she isn't looking too good for her visitors this weekend :)
Enjoy your week everyone. XOXOXO from The Parkers
20 weeks
E's old stompin' grounds -- Harbour Town Golf Course
Happy Hour
Lunch @ the Ocean Club in Sea Pines...finally the sun!
It sounds like you guys had a great trip! I really wanted to see Maddie's shiner. :) She should leave those yorkies alone (he, he). :)
ReplyDelete20 WEEKS! What a celebration and, yes, feeling the baby move is the best! :)