I spent my birthday weekend with my wonderful friends from high school -- Jessica, Mary, Alisa, and Caroline (who was my surprise!)...at the beach!! Katey & Amanda, you two sure were missed!
It was a quick but amazing weekend.
They put together a shower for me as well at the condo, and the personal touches were SO thoughtful.
I'll attach a bunch of pictures. We made a dream catcher --each of us made our own beaded strand -- to hang on the window in the nursery. We had swaddle, diapering, and block spelling competitions (hilarious)...And they made a "Parker Baby Bible" with information & handwritten notes from them all to me and to Eric. So touching!!!
I wasn't looking too forward to turning 31 but they certainly helped me over that hump & I had a fantastic day!!
Eric spent the weekend "bach-ing" it up....golf/cards/cookout/sleeping :).....and the house was, once again, in remarkable shape when I got back. He's quite good to me :)
I'd say I'm lucky ALL the way around.
Today marks my last baby shower and then I know I need to get serious about putting the nursery together (it looks like an explosion of disarray, so I just shut the door). My sister got in town last night with her adorable family in tow (more pics of them & the shower @ next blog post) and presented me with the curtains she had made for the nursery. They are hung, look amazing, and they have given me the incentive to get to work on the nursery :) Thanks Annie!!
Have a wonderful weekend & enjoy the pics :)
Megan
dolls/diapers/swaddle blankets for competition to come!
The adorable spread!
babies!
Jessica, Alisa, Me, Mary
Me & Caroline
Blind-folded diapering competition got hilarious after dinner!
The patio - where we made dream catcher strands & went through all the thoughtful gifts!
Thanks Ladies!!! I LOVE YOU!
Oooohhhh....what a sweet weekend! You can't beat good 'ole high school friends...that's so touching! I can't wait to see the pictures you took during Annie's visit. You are getting like me....too many exciting things to get them all in one post. I also can't wait to see the nursery come alive! Happy Birthday, again! I'm telling you....age 31 will end up being the best one yet! The 30s are the greatest!!!! Love you, Meg! I'll check back soon-I'm home for the summer!!! :)
ReplyDelete