Happy Hot Summer Sunday everyone!
Well, I thought Sutton was coming early & here I am, still hugely pregnant. Guess that just shows me who is really in charge :) obviously NOT me!
The ultrasound this week estimated her weight at 8lbs, 11 oz...and I'm praying that the ultrasound is OVER-measuring her! Our doctor has agreed to induce me on my due date if she's not here yet, so I've basically got <10 days!
He would induce me earlier (legally he can't until Wednesday, Aug 10th when I'm 39 weeks) but he's not on call and at the hospital during that week until the 17th.
Hopefully I'll get there on my own before, but Sutton seems to be pretty cozy!
Other than that, Eric & I are trying to savor ever second until she's here! Out for dinners, going to movies, he's playing golf, sleeping in on the weekend....But I'm still trying every wives tales I've heard to try to get her here!! I've just made some Labor Inducing Eggplant Parmigiana, supposed to get me going w/in 48 hrs!! ha!
http://www.scalinis.com/Bambino.htm
I'll try anything except castor oil :)
Signing off from steamy Charlotte -- have a great week everyone!!!!!
xoxo
Megan
Oh my goodness - I'm getting super excited and praying that she arrives on her own VERY SOON! :) Hang in there - she will be here before you know it and you will wonder what you did without her. :)
ReplyDelete