Second, our darling girl is now 2 months old, 9 weeks....and doing great!
She had her 2 month appt yesterday. She weighs 13 lbs, 6.5 oz -- the 90% percentile. She is 24 inches & her height/head are both in the 98% percentile!
Our only roadblock right now (or at least I'm constantly worrying now) is a flat spot on one side of her head....Say a prayer that it all works itself out with some minor changes and extra tummy time!
This past weekend, Sutton got to meet Nan (Patsy) & Pop finally!!! The time flew by and Sutton had her first meltdown in public at breakfast...but she can't be perfect all the time!
Time is just flying by & I wish it would slow down......
I hope you all are doing well! Miss you.
Megan
almost a smile for football Sunday!
Nan & Pop are here!!!
I waited up for them :) Just barely!
Getting so big!
I love being outside with Nan!
During a Sutton nap -- we challenged our brains
Snuggling up to Nan
9 weeks...time flies! I know that Nan and Pop were in heaven with that sweet girl.
ReplyDelete