She'd rather play with the paper!
Daddy is so fun to play with!
such a big girl!
Christmas Day we got up and opened presents with Sutton. Eric made a big breakfast & the 3 of us bummed around all day! It was a nice treat :) We did FaceTime with Pop, Annie and talked to Mom -- so at least we got to sorta see some family!
I made Christmas Dinner for us, but it paled in comparison to the feast at Katie & Garrett's the night before. HA!
Sutton has been fighting a respiratory virus for over a month now....She has never really acted sick, just lots of coughing -- which I keep saying is getting better...but she started eating less this weekend. Perhaps she doesn't need as much as her growth is slowing? Either way, I pray she's on the FULL mend very soon!
Which leads me to the next tidbit of info & our visit with Cranial Tech on Friday. What a wonderful consultant we had!!! BUT it's just about confirmed that Sutton will need the helmet (band)...If we are quick about it & get it done soon (before her 5 month birthday) she'll probably only need to wear it for 5-10 weeks!!! YAY!!!! So we are hustling along -- next appt is with Carolina Neurosurery on Jan 6th & most likely, they'll confirm what Cranial Tech said..and we'll go get sized for the band that day or early the following week. Eric & I feel great about the consultation and are ready to start the band treatment with Sutton....it was quite obvious in all the photos and measurements they took that she needs one. Poor sweet pea. They did made me feel better (I've been thinking it's my fault) by saying she was probably predisposed to this while I carried her. She was so tightly packed in me & probably was resting up against my pelvis on that left side...so tightly packed in that she had to be vacuumed out. SO that's that!
Hope you enjoyed the pics from Xmas!
M, E & SC

So glad you all had a great Christmas! Sutton gets cuter every time you post! She's growing so fast! :) I'm glad you feel better about the band consultation. Little Sutton's going to be just fine. :)
ReplyDelete