First, my apologies in getting the annoucements out so late....I couldn't find time or a picture :)
Secondly, I am going to attach a picture of the annoucement & do a little "plug" for my fabulous girlfriend Jessie...
Jessie is a dear friend from high school who lives in DC now & has started her own business. She has incredible talent & this venture was a long time coming. I am so pleased she was able to create Sutton's annoucements for us! I hope you'll consider using her for your stationary, annoucements, invitations, any types of stickers (she did adorable address labels too!), or whatever (she is really creative!). I know we'll use her again & again & again!!!!
It's http://www.shopseesters.com/ or facebook.com/seesters.
Thanks again Jes for all your help.
xoxo from us to you!

So happy you liked them! Thanks for the plug :) xo jes
ReplyDeleteIt was a beautiful announcement! We have it on our frig and Luke tells us that he sees baby Sutton and says, "Isn't she sweet???" :)
ReplyDelete