Sunday, February 12, 2012

A visit to see Pop & Patsy!

Hello everyone! I hope this finds you all staying warm with this bout of winter chill....Looks like the groundhog was correct after all....but we're not letting it slow us down!

We made a road trip in January to see Pop & Patsy (Nan) & their new home in Richmond...It was a very quick trip :( but we all had a wonderful time...Sutton was wonderful in the car for the 5 hr drive, but didn't sleep too well in the pack n play...Princess is clearly used to a much thicker mattress :) spoiled already!

Sutton's 6 month birthday is tomorrow -- I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. I also cannot believe there was ever a time where she wasn't in our lives. Kind of strange :) Tim, Eric's brother, is here this weekend to help us celebrate with Sutton. She loves having her uncle here. I will post pics of his visit & the bday later this week.

We are off to the mountains next weekend with a large group of my sorority sisters, their husbands/boyfriends & a few other babies...Let's hope Miss Sutton does a little better in the pack n play there or it could be a long weekend. We're looking forward to the fun & we'll also get to see Meg, our niece, for lunch! 

That's all for now. Enjoy the pics & check back soon!!
xoxo
Megan
ready for the unc/state game :)

Sutton showing Pop her belly & feeding herself!

Snuggling & Eating with Nan!

Sutton LOVES Lulu, Patsy's dog....lots of giggles

Snoozy in her carseat

Sitting up now!

Getting so big



2 comments:

  1. She's adorable and is growing way too fast! I can't believe she is 6 months old. Happy Half Birthday Sweet Sutton! I can't wait to see pictures from the mountains.

    ReplyDelete