Thanks to you all for the support & encouragement we needed (& still will need :) to get TO this & THROUGH this...
A little memory lane...
Beyond the obvious heartache, we all are otherwise doing well. I had a great Mother's Day with Sutton & Eric...and we are enjoying some wonderful weather in Charlotte right now! Last weekend, Sutton & I got to meet the newest addition to our family -- Jordyn Avery Rekrut, my new niece, in Raleigh. Sutton & Hailey had a great time playing together and with Grandma...and Sutton is eagerly awaiting Grandma coming while Eric & I go to Europe soon....10 days!
That's all for now.
XOXO,
The Parkers, missing Maddie








Megan - I am so sorry to hear about Maddie. 17 years is A LONG TIME to have such a sweet friend and companion. I know you all will miss her greatly. As always, I'm praying for all of you....
ReplyDelete