Thursday, May 19, 2011

Maddie's 15th Birthday & Beautiful Josephine!

Maddie had a wonderful 15th birthday. We celebrated by having our wonderful neighbors, who let Maddie out during the day, come over for ice cream sundaes....and Maddie enjoyed a plate of vanilla herself! It's amazing she doesn't get a brain freeze -- she eats it SO fast!

Our friends Amanda & Chris came in town this weekend....Amanda is pregnant again & due a few weeks before me, and we had a ball playing with their 19month old, Josephine. She is the happiest little girl ever!

Tonight I'm heading down to Charleston for Karmen's bachelorette party for the weekend -- I am so excited for more beach time & lots of girl time!!! Eric heads to Vegas tomorrow through Monday with the boys, and he's pretty happy himself. Send lots of good luck thoughts his way for the tables :) ha!

My Mom is in Raleigh for a week right now visiting baby Hailey and Andrea....I wish I could be in two places at once! Sounds like Hailey has already grown so much & they are having a blast!

More when we return.......until then, have a wonderful rest of the week & a great weekend!
Megan

Birthday Pup & her Dog Dad -- love this pic!

Plate o' Vanilla. Ready, set, GO!

Gone so fast :)

Josephine in the Rocket ship swing!

having fun!

Having some chill time on the bean bag chair

She fell asleep with Bubba in her mouth after our walk. TOO CUTE

1 comment:

  1. Josephine is beautiful! Yes, that pic of eric and maddie is great! Happy birthday, maddie! Meg, have a great time in charleston and eric, have a bountiful trip to vegas. I can't wait to see pics and a post when you all return.

    ReplyDelete