Friday, May 6, 2011

our visit with Hailey!

Last weekend we went to see Hailey, my new niece! She is absolutely even MORE precious than I could have expected and my sister is constantly amazing me with how "easy" she makes having a newborn look (though she says its quite difficult!). I am so proud of her & happy for their family :)

This past Wednesday marked 7 years to the day that Eric & I met.....at the Wachovia Championship golf tournament (yes, it's changed names 3x in 7 yrs) with our different groups of friends over a long afternoon. Its always particularly touching to me since my mom & dad met on the golf course too :)

This weekend, Eric & I are off to Charleston, well really to Isle of Palms (the BEACH!) for some fun in the sun in my oh-so-hot maternity bathing suit :) We'll be sure to post pictures (thankfully not of my swimsuit) when we get back and a new big belly picture.
For now -- Enjoy beautiful Hailey!!!! & have a great weekend everyone!
Megan



wonder who got her that onesie!?

proud mama & auntie with Hailey


So beautiful out, we took a family walk!

I think I started crying while taking this picture it was SO SWEET!

Eric already looking comfortable holding a newborn! atta boy :)

1 comment:

  1. As Landis & I watched bits and pieces of the golf tournament on Wednesday, we talked about how that is where you guys met - what a special day for you two! Who knew then that 7 years later you would be married and expecting a Parker baby of your own! :)

    Hailey is adorable! I can tell that you are a proud auntie. It's so exciting that your baby girl will have a cousin so close to her in age. God has been so good to your family! :) I can't wait to see beach pics! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete