*Sutton turned 2 & moved up to the Young 2's class at "school"- she loves it & is about to start potty training (Wow!)
*We took her to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville as a "birthday adventure" :)
*She had a small 2nd birthday party
*We found out what Baby B is....but not Baby A (Sept 3, I hope!)
*I painted the guest bathroom cabinets to a warm chocolate brown - i love it ;)
*and Eric started his new job! (no pictures, but handsome :)
No wonder I'm tired :)
Hope you all are doing well! Stay tuned for next week with hopefully Baby A's reveal :) & perhaps a belly picture -- we'll see. I am 17 weeks along & look like I did with Sutton around 25 weeks. It's BIG, but then again, I'm cooking 2 in there! HA!
Xoxo
Hope you all are doing well! Stay tuned for next week with hopefully Baby A's reveal :) & perhaps a belly picture -- we'll see. I am 17 weeks along & look like I did with Sutton around 25 weeks. It's BIG, but then again, I'm cooking 2 in there! HA!
Xoxo
Sutton on her 2nd Birthday
Sutton after school on her birthday coloring & playing @ her new table, thanks to Pop!
Sutton's new backpack for school (& a bday gift)
on the wagon at the Lazy 5 ranch seeing the animals!
We had perfect weather -- mid 70's & sunny!
The animals walk up to the wagon & eat out of your hand!
Giraffes
Sutton ready to feed (rather, playing with the feed -- she wouldn't feed the animals from the wagon -- too close!)
Daddy feeding :)
She was more comfortable feeding the animals that were:
1) her size
2) separated by a fence :)
the morning of her little birthday party
Sutton is ready for her party!
Excited in her party dress
BABY B GENDER REVEAL!!!!
We still don't know what Baby A is...
What will Baby B be?
PINK BALLOONS!
(Sutton kept saying "MY BIRTHDAY BALLOONS"...I'm guessing she doesn't understand yet :)?)
Surprised & happy like we are -- a baby sister for Sutton!
Newly painted bathroom cabinets upstairs
Bye-bye wood grain








No comments:
Post a Comment