Without further suspense --- I'll attach the pictures, but keep reading for more news of the ultrasound appt.
Baby A IS A BOY!
I adore my ultrasound technician, Becky, who was with us at the last high risk appt as well. She has been doing this for 25 years and is amazing at her job. I told her up front that we already knew the sex of Baby B and that I just needed some pictures of B....and that I would like for her to put pictures of Baby A & write down what she/he is in an envelope I provided so I could do the Balloon Box Reveal with Sutton & Eric once everyone was home (which you just saw above)
She agreed & we began....Once she checked out Baby B's heart/face/legs/hands/etc, I asked -- "So, Do you want me to tell you what Dr Danner said Baby B is, just to confirm we're on the same page" ...
She said -- "He told you a boy, right?". I thought she was kidding....She wasn't.....and I laid there dumbfounded (thinking perhaps they switched places???) for the next 45 minutes...
Obviously, now you know that Baby A is ALSO a Boy....and now we know (without a doubt -- we have pictures:) that Baby B is a Boy...
So, yes, we are slightly in shock as we have believed for 2 weeks there is at least 1 girl in there...but Nope -- Twin Boys! Bring on the chaos :)
Beyond that, the "boys" (WOW, letting that sink in) look fantastic, are measuring great, and I am SUPER low risk for preterm birth given some measurements/stats they did yesterday. All the best news we could hope for & we are continually thanking God for this (even when my back hurts & I'm uncomfortable sleeping...yes, it's happening already :)
I think Eric is beyond excited --- he is asking to decorate the nursery with football themed curtains, and practically danced around the house all evening.. Too cute!
More after this weekend regarding Pop/Patsy's wedding!!!
YAY!
Lazy Cozy Labor Day Sutton :)
Big Ol' 18 week belly



I'm SO behind on reading your blog and updating mine...I am so glad I made it here to read this and see pictures and I am SO EXCITED that you are welcoming BOYS into your home. Yes, you will experience chaos but you will love every minute of it! So very thankful for God's hand upon you and your precious family...
ReplyDelete